How to Install Watchface
Installing watchface on Mi Band 4, Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Cor
- Download the dial .bin & image gif file that you want to install.
- Using file manager go to folder /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.xiaomi.hm.health/files/watch_skin_local/
- Make new folder in "watch_skin_local" (one folder for one watch face).
- Copy downloaded .BIN and jpg or png or gif image in your new folder.
- Now open Mi fit and Go to Profile -> Mi Smart Band 4/Bip/Cor -> Band Display/WatchFace Settings -> My Band Display/Local watch Face. Here you can see your Watcface.
- Select WatchFace/Display you downloaded.
- Click Sync Watchface.
Installing the Watch faces via Gadgetbridge android App:
Installing watchfaces on Amazfit Verge, Pace, Stratos via PC or Mac
- Connect watch to Gadgetbridge app via bluetooth.
- Open the .bin file using file manager.
- File manager should prompt you to select the application to open the bin file.
- Find and select gadgetbridge.
- Press the button to start the installation.
Installing watchfaces on Amazfit Verge Lite, GTR via Amazfit
- Connect your watch to the computer.
- Install drivers if needed (more often it is not necessary).
- Download watchface from our website.
- Copy the downloaded file to the device in the WatchFace folder (without a dot at the beginning).
- Note: The downloaded file should have .wfz extension (watchface.wfz).
- Download the custom dial.
- Go to Amazfit to synchronize an official dial
- Open in filemanager /Android/data/com.huami.watch.hmwatchmanager/files/watch_skin_local directory
- Find the official dial you just synced, there is a bin file after opening.
- Copy the name of the bin, delete it, then decompress our custom dial and rename it to the original name.
- Go to Amazfit, find this dial to re-synchronize